Study Online from The Netherlands with the Award Winning Training Provider in Natural Therapies
CNM Diploma Courses
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, and Health Coaching and Naturopathy.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To make sure CNM courses are widely recognised and respected in the Netherlands, Europe, United Kingdom and internationally.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote CNM graduates after qualification.
Graduation Ceremony 2022
Why study with CNM?
Study from anywhere
Interact and engage with lecturers and fellow students through our cutting-edge online training platform.
Fully accredited courses
All courses are recognised by leading professional associations in the UK and internationally.
Learn from the best
Flexible and affordable
Flexible study programmes and fee payment plans to suit your personal commitments and budget.
With a strong sense of community and an extensive alumni network, CNM is here to support and encourage you along your study journey.
With supervised clinical hours you will gain the skills and experience to carry out client consultations with ease and confidence.
Limitless career opportunities
CNM graduates are highly sought-after in the industry and 80% are practicing full or part-time. The opportunities available to you when you graduate are limitless.
Build a thriving business
We teach you everything you need to know to get your new career started and build a thriving business including how to market and promote your practice.
80% of CNM graduates are actively practising and opening successful private clinics in Nutrition, Herbal Medicine or Health Coaching after graduation!
Our students and graduates:
- Open clinics and wellness centres around the world (for example, Marion runs a busy practice in Paris, France; Eugenia di Piero runs her prestigious Cloud Twelve Spa in Notting Hill, London, UK).
- Open their own cafes and healthy food restaurants (Olivia Nottin ― Matcha and Beyond healthy food cafe; Adria Wu ― Maple & Co cafe chain in London)
- Work in international private clinics and large companies in the nutrition industry (Solgar, BioCare, Nuffield Health, etc.).
- Work as family and personal nutritionists for professional athletes and celebrities.
- Write popular recipe books, as well as health and nutrition books.
- Launch their own businesses (Suzie Walker and her brand The Primal Pantry; Elisabeth Peyton-Jones ― Go Nuts!).
- Become well-known international experts and maintain popular blogs (Kelly Mulhall ― The Natural Balance; Rose Ferguson Functional Medicine Practitioner, Nutritionist; Ksenia Chernaya ― Pro-Health online school).
All courses are accredited and recognised by the leading professional associations in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Internationally. View full list of accreditations here.
CNM Graduates in the Netherlands
I work in the Netherlands
Bernadette Keogh, CNM Graduate in Naturopathic Nutrition
I didn’t plan to work abroad when I trained in Nutrition at CNM London, but after graduating I moved to The Hague in the Netherlands. I work in corporate wellness as a freelance Nutritional Therapist, going into companies and giving talks on nutrition, sleep, and stress.
Everyone in the Netherlands must have private health insurance and you can get insurance to cover complementary therapies. To qualify as a therapist on the private insurance register you have to meet certain requirements. My CNM qualification easily enabled me to practice and get professional insurance to do so.
I see great potential for growth and integration of natural therapies here in The Netherlands. The Dutch have used natural therapies for many years and there is a huge amount of interest in natural therapies here. It is popular for Doctors and health providers to study nutrition as an adjunct to their qualification and you have nutritional therapists and western doctors collaborating together.